Red Dirt Fiesta at Good Little Eater
On April 8th, we’ll be hosting a special “Fiesta” house concert with our friend Sarah Ramsay at Good Little Eater in Stillwater. We’re regulars at her Wednesday and Friday lunches, but this will be very a special evening featuring the unique flavors of Mexico along with our complete catalog of songs. Got a song you’d like to hear? Make a note and we’ll try to figure it out.
- Grilled Chicken with Smoky Peanut Mole Sauce
- Pork and Apple Stuffed Poblano Peppers with Sour Cream Walnut Sauce
- Mexican Lasagna with Black Beans, Green Chiles, Spinach, Monterey Jack, Goat Cheese Sauce, and Tomato Cumin Sauce – vegetarian
- Yellow Rice with Scallions and Cilantro
- Tortilla Chips with Guacamole, Roasted Tomato Salsa and Tropical Fruit Salsa
- Dessert! Variety of GLE’s specialties!
Doors open at 5:30 pm. Food is served at 6 pm. Music starts at 7 pm. Only 30 seats available. BYOB.